We don’t always do promotions, but when we do…
It’s massive -50% for all products.
And it’s this time that everyone loves. Black Friday! Wait there is more. There is Cyber Monday! And time between this days! Bellow are few informations and rules about this year Black Friady edition.
- Promotion start at Friday November 24 at 00:01 CET.
- Promotion end at Monday November 27 at 23:59 CET.
- During promotion time, all Viz-People products will be discounted exactly 50%.
- During promotion time, all discount coupons will be disabled.
- Small products like single music tracks or single cars are excluded from Black Friday promotion.
- We are expecting high server traffic so please be patient during ordering process and during downloading your products.
- We are expecting many emails so respond time can be longer than usual.
- All wire transfer payments for Black Friday promotion must be placed up to 7 days after promotion finish.
- We will have a lot o work with invoices, so please be patient, all invoices will be delivered few days after payment.
That more of less it. If any questions please write bellow or contact us by email.
About ten years ago when someone asked me “what do you do for a living”. I already knew that’s gonna tough talk. Usually i simply explained that i’m doing architectural visualizations in 3ds max, just to hear back that this must to be simple. Some people even added “I will learn this 3d studio too, so i can earn as much money as you”.
Oh Boy! I’ll bet that almost everyone of you heard something similar too. It’s so frustrating that people have no idea how much work, time and heart it cost. But let’s say that you have no idea about 3D visualizations and you really, really want to try. Here’s my subjective guide how to start.
I’d like to share with you story that happened to us in January 2017.
At the beginning of this year I got a call from large visualization company from Warsaw. He informed me that one of his big clients got accused of using someones image without permission. Let’s call this person Garry. The problem was that Garry saw himself on large banner ad. Banner was an advertisement of new real estate property in form of visualization, and Garry was small part of this image. That was enough for Garry to call ad owner with accusations. This causes large threat for real estate company and visualization company.